SOUTHEND-ON-SEA | ROCHFORD | CASTLE POINT
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: 01702 667590
SOS RAPE CRISIS
SOS Rape Crisis provides confidential and non-judgemental support for survivors of any form of sexual abuse that has occurred at any time in their lives – whether it has happened recently, a long time ago or is still happening.
SPECIALIST SERVICES WE OFFER
- Helpline 24 hours a day voicemail. A Rape Crisis Worker will ring you back within 48 working hours – 01702 303232
- Women and Men’s Support and Advocacy
- 18+ years (ISVA) Specialist Counselling Service
- Young Person’s Service including 1:1 counselling for girls and young men as well as therapeutic group support.
- 17 years and under Advocacy Support (CHISVA) Operate flexible hours to meet the needs of victims with appointments between 8 am and 7 pm Monday to Friday
- Specialist Under 11’s Play Therapy
WHAT IS SEXUAL ABUSE?
- Gang Rape
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Ritual Abuse
- Exposure to Pornography
- Trafficking Prostitution
- Porn/Sexual Entertainment Industry
- Gang Issues
- ‘Honour’ Based Abuse
- Forced Marriage
- Genital Mutilation
- Sexualised Behaviour in Children
The abuse may have happened recently or many years ago and may have involved a stranger or someone you trusted – such as a partner, a relative, a friend or a colleague. SOS Rape Crisis have specialist sexual abuse support services that can aid your recovery.
SOS Rape Crisis policy is not to provide support to people who disclose, or have been accused of or investigated for sexual or violent offences. However, in exceptional circumstances, the centre may decide to offer support to clients who fall into this category. Decisions on whether support will be offered will be made on a case-by-case basis, and will be at the discretion of the centre.